|SENSING RANGE||SHIP WGT.
|10 mA||500 mA||176oF (80oC)||.12 to .98" (3-25 mm)||1 (.5)|
Monitors liquid level from outside of plastic or non-metallic tanks.
Product Features and Benefits:
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL:
- Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels for most aqueous processes and waste treatment tanks or when leak detection is required.
- Adds protection against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions.
- ESP model: mouints on the outside of plastic tanks and senses up to .984 inches (25mm) so no direct immersion is required.
- ESPV model: for direct immersion applications (vertically mounted).
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURES:
- ESP model: housed in a plastic, epoxy encapsulated enclosure with 6-foot (1.8m) flexible cord and mounting flange.
- ESPV model: vapor tight, polypropylene probe enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC conduit.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CSA and CE.
- Field selectable normally open or normally closed.
- 500 mA switch capacity (10 mA minimum).
- Operates on any voltage between 90 and 265 VAC, 45 to 65 Hz.
- Ambient temperature range: 0°F (-18°C) to 176°F (80°C).
- Single phase only.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
- ESPV models available with heavy wall immersion tubes in: CPVC, PVDF, PTFE, and quartz for vertical mounting.
- Custom length immersion tubes for ESPV models.
- Can be pre-wired into combination temperature controls.
- Longer flexible conduits for ESPV devices.
- Threaded wells for through tank wall applications.