HIGH POWER DRUM PUMPS – For safe & fast transfer of chemicals, solvents, corrosive liquids in hazardous or non-hazardous environments.
Drum Pump Motor Features
- High power, double insulated 1150 watt motor – Protected in a corrosion resistant, high-strength, impact resistant case.
- Large handle grip – Ensures grasp when wearing bulky safety rubber gloves.
- Impact resistant housing – Holds up to rough handling.
- 15 foot cord – Motor is equipped with a heavy duty oil and acid resistant electrical cord and molded plug. On/Off switch with safety reset circuit breaker – Unlike hazardous automatic restart units, the motor will not restart until on/off switch resets the circuit breaker. Momentary switches are available.
- Continuous duty rated – The powerful electric motor will pump liquids continuously drum after drum without overloading the motor, even when pumping high specific gravity solutions.
- Hazardous duty and air motor also available – For safe transfer of hazardous, flammable or combustible liquids.
- Lightweight – Weighs only 9 pounds.
Drum Pump Tube Features
- Polypropylene, Kynar or stainless steel pump construction – Choose from 3 materials of construction to transfer most corrosive liquids.
- Sealless construction – Eliminates the major cause of pump failure.
- Can run dry – No costly damage to pump if it is run dry for short periods after drum or container has been emptied.
- 1.66” (42mm) tube diameter – Designed to fit any bung to empty any drum or carboy around the world.
- More effective vapor seal
- High quality design – One piece tube construction, fewer pump parts and new bearing cup ensure reliability and extends pump life. New P90 pump tube is lighter and stronger than the P80 pump tube.
- Self priming – A flip of the switch and pumping action begins immediately.
- Quick draining – Pump drains quickly when removed from liquid.
- Wide vane axial impeller – Efficiently moves high viscosity and specific gravity liquids up to 4000 ssu.
- High flow – Empties a 55 gallon drum in less than 2 minutes. Empties a 500 gallon tank in less than 13 minutes.
- Easy to maintain – New bearing cup design allows fast, inexpensive, easy to do repairs. No special tools needed.
Pump Tube Lengths are available in: 30″, 40″, 50″ and 60″
Pump Tube Construction available in: Polypropylene, PVDF, and Stainless Steel
- Air Drive – 100 PSI @ 16 CFM, with inlet air valve for motor speed and flow control, and muffler for quiet operations
- 115 Volt, 50/60 hz, 1 phase, ODP, double-insulated with 15 feet of line cord, plug and on/off switch with built-in safety manual reset circuit breaker.
- 230 Volt, 50/60 hz, 1 phase, ODP, double-insulated with 15 feet of line cord, plug and on/off switch with built-in safety manual reset circuit breaker
- 120 Volt, 50/60 hz, 1 phase, Hazardous Duty U.L. Listed “Portable” Class 1, Groups C and D, with built-in-switch, and internal thermal overload, 15 feet of 3-wire grounded cord and easy carry handles