SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Wide variety of materials available for use in heating or cooling applications for alkaline solutions, acid solutions, and rinse tanks. Check solution guide or consult with your chemical supplier for proper sheath material.
- Heavy wall, 18-gauge metal tubing available in steel, 316 stainless steel and titanium.
- 1″” diameter tubing.
- 1″” MNPT fittings standard.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: One-inch thick, low profile design. Every inch of coil surface is active exchange area. Ideal for small tanks with low heat exchange requirements.
LEAK FREE OPERATION: Single point connections. Greatly reduces the potential for leaks and simplifies installation.
HIGH PRESSURE RATING: 100 PSI working pressure (steam or water).
SIZES: .75 square foot to 2.5 square foot of exchange area standard.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
- Special sizes and configurations.
- Heavier gauge tubing.
- Zirconium, Hastelloy C® , low carbon stainless steel, and other alloys available.
- Fluoropolymer coatings for corrosion protection at solution/atmospheric interface.
- Non-conductive isolator couplings.
- L-shaped configurations for bottom heat applications.
- Higher pressure ratings available (contact us).
Hastelloy C® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.
|.75||18 (460)||12 (305)||UC18S|
|1.00||24 (610)||12 (305)||UC24S|
|1.25||30 (765)||12 (305)||UC30S|
|1.50||36 (915)||12 (305)||UC36S|
|1.75||42 (1070)||12 (305)||UC42S|
|2.00||48 (1220)||12 (305)||UC48S|
|2.25||54 (1375)||12 (305)||UC54S|
|2.50||60 (1525)||12 (305)||UC60S|
1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 1 1/4″ tubing available.