Product Features and Benefits:
SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: For use in most aqueous alkaline, plating solutions and rinse tanks. Check solution recommendation chart or with your chemical supplier for proper sheath material selection.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: Watt densities of 40 watts per square inch (6.2 w/cm2) ensure long service life.
CORROSION RESISTANT HEAD: Vapor tight, painted metal enclosures.
- Grounded construction.
- Thermal protection built in. Replaceable P1 fuse standard for solutions up to 180°F (82°C).CERTIFICATIONS: CE.
- 3,000 watts to 270,000 watts.
- 150# ASA flanges from 3-inch through 14-inch sizes.VOLTAGES: 240 or 480 volts. 208, 380, 415, 600 and other voltages available. Three phase standard, single phase available.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (Contact Us):
- Replaceable thermal protectors:
- P4: for solutions from 180°F (82°C) to 230°F (110°C).
- P5: for solutions from 230°F (110°C) to 300°F (150°C).
- Resettable thermal protectors:
- P2: for solutions up to 180°F (82°C).
- P6: for solutions from 180°F (82°C) to 230°F (110°C).
- P7: for solutions from 230°F (110°C) to 300°F (150°C).
- Special configurations and lengths.
- Additional thermowells.
- Explosion resistant enclosures.
- Integral thermostats.
- Metric flanges.
- 300 ASA flanges.
- Lower watt densities for highly viscous solutions.
- Temperature and level controls sized to match the heater.
- 3-inch and 6-inch fluoropolymer (PTFE) flanged heaters.NOTE: Gasket and bolts not provided. Intended for horizontal installation only.
316 SS SHIP
Three Phase Standard (Single Phase Available- Contact Us)
**THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION SYSTEM: (Controller and Heater protection system must match)
Protector 1 (P1)-Standard over-temperature control system utilizes a heat sensitive fuse to detect overheat conditions. The fuse, placed inside a thermowell, positioned in contact with the heater sheath, will cut power to the heater in the event of low liquid level.
Protector 2 (P2) and Protector 3 (P3) -Optional systems provide the same reliable over temperature protection as the Protector 1; however, the control systems feature a heat sensing thermostat. Should the tank€™s liquid level drop to a preset overheat point, the thermostat will trip and an audible alarm will sound, cutting power to the heater. This eliminates dangerous operating conditions. After filling the tank, the immersion heater can be quickly made operational by pushing the reset button on the control to restore power. Protector III is designed for flexible lead or high temperature fluoropolymer (PTFE) heater applications only. DO NOT wire P3 or PT-3 devices directly to power or heater load as a dangerous short circuit will result with irreparable damage to the heater. Please refer to wiring diagrams for proper installation.
***All heaters must be operated in conjunction with appropriate temperature controls and thermal systems***
Click Here To Download:
3FLS SERIES DATA SHEET (including dimensional diagram) .PDF
**Thermal Overload Protection .PDF