Product Features and Benefits:
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL:
- Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels in most conductive aqueous processes, waste treatment tanks and when leak detection is required.
- Adds protection against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions.
- Dual probe units (LC2): for single point control.
- Multi probe units (LC3): for two-point control and refill/pump down applications.
CORROSION RESISTANT PROBES:
- Fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered: 316 stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy C® and graphite tipped Hastelloy probe materials.
- Lengths: up to 48-inches (1220mm) standard.
- Field trimmable (except graphite probes).
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURES:
- Control enclosure: gasketed UL Type 1, IP60, polypropylene box with stainless steel hardware.
- Probe enclosure: vapor tight, polypropylene head with 10-foot (3m) flexible lead and quick connect plug for easy connection to remote circuitry.
CERTIFICATIONS: cUL and CE.
- Relay rating: 10-amps at 120/208 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz, single pole, double throw.
- Sensing output: 14.5 VAC.
- Ambient temperature range: 0° F (-18° C) to 104° F (40° C).
- Maximum solution resistance: 70,000 ohm-CM.
- Single phase only.
- Ground connection on circuit board.
- Minimal AC sensing current has no affect on plating processes.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
- Probe lengths up to 20-foot (6m).
- Can be pre-wired into combination controls.
- Fluid stilling chambers.
- Thermal wells built into probe enclosure.
- Longer flexible cords.
- Cord extensions for existing units.
- 4, 5 or 6-probe devices for multiple level control applications.
NOTE: Do not use in flammable solutions or in the presence of flammable gases. Not for use in deionized water, oil or other non-conductive solutions.