IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL: Provides on/off control of water, steam, air, or gases in a variety of heating, cooling or fluid replenishing applications.
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Brass valve body with:
- Buna-N seals (water service)
- Ethylene Propylene seals (steam service)
MOISTURE RESISTANT TERMINAL ENCLOSURE: Epoxy encapsulated enclosure rated for NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4 and 4X applications.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL and CSA.
- Sizes: 1/2-inch through 2-inch FNPT.
- Two-way, normally closed valve available in 120 or 240 volts.
- Ambient temperature range: 32°F (0°C) to 125°F (52°C).
- Voltages: other AC and DC voltages available in 50 or 60 Hz.
- Minimum pressure differential: 5 PSI.
- Minimum operating pressure: 10 PSI.
- Single phase only.
- Maximum pressure:
- Water pressure: 125 PSI at 180°F (82°C).
- Steam service: 150 PSI at 300°F (149°C).
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
- Stainless steel valve bodies.
- Normally open valves.
- Higher pressure ratings.
- Explosion resistant enclosures.
- Three-way valves.
- Slow opening valves.
- Fluoropolymer seals.
- Low pressure drop valves for operating pressures below 10 PSI.
NOTE: Always use a strainer with solenoid valves.
|MODEL NUMBER||SIZE (NPT)||ORIFICE SIZE||CV FACTOR|
|S-5-W||1/2 in.||5/8 in.||4|
|S-3-W||3/4 in.||3/4 in.||5|
|S-1-W||1 in.||1 in.||13|
|S-1-1/4-W||1-1/4 in.||1-1/8 in.||15|
|S-1-1/2-W||1-1/2 in.||1-1/4 in.||22.5|
|S-2-W||2 in.||1-3/4 in.||43|
There are no reviews yet.