Product Features and Benefits:
SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Inert to most aqueous acid, anodizing and plating solutions. Check solution recommendation chart or with your chemical supplier for proper sheath material selection.
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Heavy wall fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered stainless steel sheath reduces permeation and eliminates the need for gas purge systems. Guaranteed 100% pinhold free.
- Rated for up to 50 PSI service.
- Vapor tight metal head.LONG LASTING PERFORMANCE: Low watt densities of 10 watts per square inch (1.5 w/cm2) ensure long service life.
- Grounded internal metal heating element.
- Thermal protection built in. Replaceable P1 device standard for solutions up to 180°F (82°C).CERTIFICATIONS: CE.
SIZES: 3,000 watts to 18,000 watts.
VOLTAGES: 240 or 480 volts. 120, 208, 380, 415, 600 and other voltages available. Single phase only.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (consult factory):
- Resettable thermal protectors:
- P2: for solutions up to 190°F (88°C).
- P8 type-J thermocouple for solutions from 190°F (88°C) to 210°F (99°C).
- P3 type-J thermocouple for solutions from 210°F (99°C) to 250°F (121°C).
- Special configurations and lengths.
- Additional thermowells.
- Integral thermostats.
- Lower watt densities for highly viscous solutions.
- Temperature and level controls sized to match the heater.NOTE: Gasket and bolts not provided. Intended for horizontal installation only.
MODEL # SHIP
Three Phase Standard (Single Phase Available Contact Us)
**THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION SYSTEM: (Controller and Heater protection system must match)
Protector 1 (P1)-Standard over-temperature control system utilizes a heat sensitive fuse to detect overheat conditions. The fuse, placed inside a thermowell, positioned in contact with the heater sheath, will cut power to the heater in the event of low liquid level.
Protector 2 (P2) and Protector 3 (P3) -Optional systems provide the same reliable over temperature protection as the Protector 1; however, the control systems feature a heat sensing thermostat. Should the tank€™s liquid level drop to a preset overheat point, the thermostat will trip and an audible alarm will sound, cutting power to the heater. This eliminates dangerous operating conditions. After filling the tank, the immersion heater can be quickly made operational by pushing the reset button on the control to restore power. Protector III is designed for flexible lead or high temperature fluoropolymer (PTFE) heater applications only. DO NOT wire P3 or PT-3 devices directly to power or heater load as a dangerous short circuit will result with irreparable damage to the heater. Please refer to wiring diagrams for proper installation.
***All heaters must be operated in conjunction with appropriate temperature controls and thermal systems***
Click Here To Download:
6FLX SERIES DATA SHEET (including dimensional diagram) .PDF
**Thermal Overload Protection .PDF
There are no reviews yet.