**Combination control consists of gasketed plastic enclosure, thermostat, contactor and optional control transformer.
Product Features and Benefits:
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL: Large (.56″” high), easy to read LED display. Provides precise control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes.
TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Fluoropolymer (FEP) covered 10-foot (3m), 1000-ohm platinum RTD sensor included standard with the control. Provides extended service in corrosive liquids and can be lengthened with ordinary copper hookup wire.
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURE: NEMA 1, IP23, flame retardant and gasketed plastic enclosure with sealed tactile switches and stainless steel hardware.
• Large switching capacities from 30 to 150 amps for either 240 or 480 volts (other voltages available).
• Adjustable temperature range from -40°F (-40°C) to 999°F (538°C).
• +/- .25% full span, single digit accuracy.
• 20°F (-7°C) to 130°F (54°C) ambient temperature range.
• 120, 208, 380, 415, 600 and other voltages available.
• Single or three phase.
• Control transformer required above 240 volts and recommended for 208 and 240 volt service.
• Pre-wired PI terminal blocks.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Programmable high alarm shutdown.
• Sensor short and break protection.
• Programmable high setpoint limit.
• Security code restricted menu.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
• 25-foot (7.6m) and 50-foot (15.2m) sensors.
• Pre-wired outlets for plug-in heaters (some sizes).
• Ground fault protection (GFP) circuitry.
• PII or PIII thermal protection systems.
• Integral liquid level control components.
• Front panel mounted digital timers.
• Three wire 100-ohm RTD sensors.
• Type J, K, T, and R thermocouples.
• Special sensors. Required for temperatures above 500°F (260°C).
• Scalable voltage and current inputs.
• CE compliance.
• Outdoor enclosures.
THERMAL PROTECTION SYSTEM: (Controller and Heater protection system must match)
PI – (Standard) The Protector 1 over-temperature control system utilizes a heat sensitive fuse to detect overheat conditions. The fuse, placed inside a thermowell, positioned in contact with the heater sheath, will cut power to the heater in the event of low liquid level.
PII & PIII – (Optional) The Protector 2 and Protector 3 systems provide the same reliable over temperature protection as the Protector 1; however, the control systems feature a heat sensing thermostat. Should the tank’s liquid level drop to a preset overheat point, the thermostat will trip and an audible alarm will sound, cutting power to the heater. This eliminates dangerous operating conditions. After filling the tank, the immersion heater can be quickly made operational by pushing the reset button on the control to restore power. Protector III is designed for flexible lead or high temperature fluoropolymer (PTFE) heater applications only. DO NOT wire P3 or PT-3 devices directly to power or heater load as a dangerous short circuit will result with irreparable damage to the heater. Please refer to wiring diagrams for proper installation.
There are no reviews yet.