Product Features and Benefits:
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL: Easy to read dual LED displays (.3 inches high). Two set points (heating and cooling). Provides precise temperature control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes.
TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Fluoropolymer (FEP) covered 10-foot (3m), 1000-ohm platinum RTD sensor included standard with the control. Provides extended service in corrosive liquids and can be lengthened with ordinary copper hookup wire.
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURE: 1/16 DIN size with NEMA 4X (indoor), IP66, 3R and 12 rated front panel and sealed tactile switches.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CSA, and CE.
• Single pole, single throw switches rated at 3-amps for either 120 or 240 volts. Three switches: Set Point 1 (SP1), Set Point 2 (SP2), and alarm output (AL).
• Adjustable temperature range from -100°F (-73°C) to 500°F (260°C).
• +/- .25% full span, single digit accuracy.
• 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C) ambient temperature range.
• Universal power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 400 Hz.
• Single phase only.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Auto tune PID, PID or On/Off control with Auto/Manual operation.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Programmable high and/or low temperature alarm output.
• Sensor short and break protection.
• Programmable high setpoint limit.
• Security code restricted menu.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
• 25-foot (7.6m) and 50-foot (15.2m) sensors.
• Combination controls available for three phase service and larger heater loads.
• Three wire 100-ohm RTD sensors.
• Type J, K, T, and R thermocouples.
• Special sensors. Required for temperatures above 500°F (260°C).
• Scalable voltage and current inputs.
• 4-20 mA or 0-10VDC outputs for process recording.
• 4-20 mA or 15VDC control outputs.
• Voltage, relay, logic/SSR and current outputs.
• RS232 or RS485 communication protocol.
• Adaptor panels for control retrofits.
• Plastic enclosures for wall mounting.