Product Features and Benefits:
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL: Large (.56″” high), easy to read LED display. Two set points (heating and cooling). Provides precise control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes.
TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Fluoropolymer (FEP) covered 10-foot (3m), 1000-ohm platinum RTD sensor included standard with the control. Provides extended service in corrosive liquids and can be lengthened with ordinary copper hookup wire.
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURE: Vapor tight, NEMA 12, IP55, gasketed 1/4 DIN plastic enclosure with sealed tactile switches and stainless steel hardware.
CERTIFICATIONS: cUL and CE.
• Single pole, double throw switch rated at 20 amps for either 120 or 240 volts (heating).
• Single pole, double throw switch rated at 2 amps for either 120 or 240 volts (cooling).
• Adjustable temperature range from -40°F (-40°C) to 999°F (538°C).
• +/- .25% full span, single digit accuracy.
• 20°F (-7°C) to 130°F (54°C) ambient temperature range.
• Programmable standby temperature setting for overnight control and energy savings.
• Single phase only.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Programmable high alarm shutdown.
• Sensor short and break protection.
• Programmable high set point limit.
• Security code restricted menu.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
• 25-foot (7.6m) and 50-foot (15.2m) sensors.
• Combination controls available for three phase service and larger heater loads.
• Three wire 100-ohm RTD sensors.
• Type J, K, T, and R thermocouples.
• Special sensors. Required for temperatures above 500°F (260°C).
• Scalable voltage and current inputs.
• 4-20 mA outputs.
• Adaptor panels for control retrofits.
• Plastic enclosures for wall mounting.