Product Features and Benefits:
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL: Large (.56″” high), easy to read LED display. Provides precise control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes.
TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Fluoropolymer (FEP) covered 10-foot (3m), 1000-ohm thermistor sensor included standard with the control. Provides extended service in corrosive liquids and can be lengthened with ordinary copper hookup wire.
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURE: Vapor tight, IP64, front panel protection, plastic enclosure with sealed tactile switches.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL and CE.
• Single pole, double throw switch rated at 16-amps for either 120 or 240 volts.
• Adjustable temperature range from -58°F (-50°C) to 302°F (150°C).
• +/- 1° full span, single digit accuracy.
• 14°F (-10°C) to 158°F (70°C) ambient temperature range.
• 120 or 240 volt power supply: 50 or 60 Hz.
• Single phase only.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Programmable high alarm shutdown.
• Sensor short and break protection.
• Programmable high setpoint limit.
• Secuirty code restricted menu.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
• Combination controls available for three phase service and larger heater loads.
• Direct acting output for cooling applications.
• Centigrade readout (must specify).
• Adaptor panels for control retrofits.
• Plastic enclosures for wall mounting.