SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Wide variety of materials available for use in heating or cooling applications for alkaline solutions, acid solutions, and rinse tanks. Check solution guide or consult with your chemical supplier for proper sheath material material.
- Heavy wall, 18-gauge metal tubing available in steel, 316 stainless steel and titanium.
- 1″ diameter tubing.
- 1″ MNPT fittings standard.
- Low profile design for installation in tanks with limited space.
- Offer low cost for heating surface area.
- Every inch of coil surface is active exchange area.
LEAK FREE OPERATION: Single point connections. Greatly reduces the potential for leaks and simplifies installation. One-inch MNPT connections standard.
HIGH PRESSURE RATING: 100 PSI working pressure (steam or water).
SIZES: 2.75 square foot to 10 square foot of exchange area standard for 4-pass and 6-pass designs.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (contact us):
- Mounting hangers.
- Special sizes in 2, 8 or 10-pass configurations.
- Heavier gauge tubing.
- Other riser lengths and configurations.
- Zirconium, Hastelloy C®, low carbon stainless, and other alloys available.
- Fluoropolymer coatings for corrosion protection at solution/atmospheric interface.
- Non-conductive isolator couplings.
- L-shaped configurations for bottom heat applications.
- Higher pressure ratings available
Hastelloy C® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.
|3.75||20 (510)||48 (1220)||SP6-20P|
|5.00||30 (765)||48 (1220)||SP6-30P|
|6.25||40 (1020)||48 (1220)||SP6-40P|
|7.50||50 (1270)||48 (1220)||SP6-50P|
|8.75||60 (1525)||48 (1220)||SP6-60P|
|10.00||70 (1780)||48 (1220)||SP6-70P|
1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 1 1/4″ tubing available.
NOTE: Products SP6-60S and SP6-70S can only be truck shipped. Ordering this product online will result in a zero shipping rate. You will be contacted to make truck delivery arrangements
There are no reviews yet.