The ChemCheck 960-0600 Cleaner Replenisher maintains cleaner concentration by accurately measuring the conductivity of the solution in the tank. This is done with a temperature-compensated platinum conductivity sensor that is located in the cleaning tank. With a suitable calibration, the conductivity value of the solution correlates to the concentration of the solution. By setting a minimum conductivity value, the controller will automatically make cleaner additions when required through an integral peristaltic pump.
- Electronic memory retention in the event of a power failure
- Continuous cleaner monitoring
- Automatic maintenance of cleaner concentration
- Greater Consistency of cleaner concentration for optimal results
- Reliable, easily-maintained pump
- The pump makes no contact with the chemical fluid. Periodic replacement of the pump tube is the only routine maintenance.
- The integral pump is turned on at a set point which is programmed in the controller
- A rugged plastic enclosure with a protective opening window keeps moisture and corrrosive fumes from the electronics
- Calibration and set point adjustments are made on the face of the instrument.
- Measurement units are retained in memory during a power loss.
- Cabinet: Fire Rated ABS Plastic with hinged, plexiglass window
- Dimensions: 8.5″” H x 6″” W x 11″” D
- Mount Options: Wall or Bench
- Input Signal: 1 K Platinum Conductivity Cell
- Power: 115 VAC 50/60 hz
- Pump Tube: 3/8″” OD x 1/4″” ID
- Pump Output: 82 RPM; 3 GPH (185 ml/min)