The BathTracker 2000 is a digital ampere hour meter which provides an accurate, non- resettable total of amp hours for a plating bath. It also includes a re-settable counter for tracking bath maintenance schedules or calculating plating thickness.
The BathTracker 2000 is vital to every electroplating bath for keeping track of total amp hours or minutes of plating current. It is accurate and easy to use. Just plug the power adapter into a 115 VAC wall receptacle and connect the signal wire to the shunt at the rectifier. The 7-digit LED counter will accurately totalize the current usage up to 9,999,999 counts. The count is retained in memory even when the power is shut off. A button on the front of the instrument changes the display from non-resettable to a resettable count. Holding the button for 3 seconds will reset the count back to zero.
- Non-resettable counter displayed in either amps hour or amp minutes
- Re-settable counter displayed in either amp hours or amp minutes
- Seven digit bright LED display
- LED indicators which indicate whether the display is the re-settable or non-resettable counter
- LED indicators which indicate whether the count is in amp hours or amp minutes
- Corrosive resistant, wall mountable PVC plastic enclosure
- Provide permanent history of bath. The non-resettable counter provides a history for the life of the bath which is required by chrome platers and Air Quality Regulations in most states.
- Track bath maintenance schedule. Using the re-settable counter, bath operators can track bath schedules using the Bath Tracker.
- Calculate plating thickness. The re-settable counter allows operators to predict plating thickness by providing accurate ampere hours.
- Power: 115VAC 50/60hz. Wall Adapter
- Input Signal: mV signal from shunt equals rectifier full scale output
- Signal Cable: 10 ft. twisted pair
- Height: 5 inches
- Width: 5 inches
There are no reviews yet.